I like to talk a lot. Sometimes I do this in front of large groups of people. Here’s a clip of me speaking to 30,000 of my newest friends, live, at the University of Texas at Austin 2010 commencement. Please note that I now know how to style my hair, and do not have sleepy eyes and pale skin from too much time in the ivory tower.
Here’s a more recent clip of me speaking on finance at Project Echo, a venture capital competition ala Shark Tank for high schoolers. My hair is much better there. Phew.
Here are some of the subjects I speak about:
- Fund Your Happy - How to Achieve Financial Freedom
- Starting a Passive Income Business
- Investing in Real Estate
- Real Estate Syndication
- Making a Family Financial Plan
- Women in STEM
- Entrepreneurial Math (hello Shark Tank!)
- Tax Credits (my day job, on the off chance you want to hear about tax credits)
- What to Do After College
- Staying Fit During Pregnancy
- Fit, Fabulous & Worry Free Pregnancy
- Eating Programs for Healthy Lazy People
If you want me to speak about something not on this list, just ask! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all speaking engagements and fee inquiries.